Dinner & Dialogue with Chairman Charlotte Nash (December)
Monday, December 12, 2016 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (CST)
Join us for "Dinner & Dialogue" with Chairman Nash
This is a new Community Program designed to
- Connect and build relationships with residents in an informal setting
- Encourage open dialogue to give residents an opportunity to share issues and concerns and ask questions directly to Chairman Nash.
- Provide an additional opportunity for citizen engagement in Gwinnett County
- o Open to Gwinnett adult residents 18and over; and/or alumni of one of the following programs:
- Leadership Gwinnett/Glance Gwinnett
- Gwinnett Senior Leadership
- Gwinnett Neighborhood Leadership Institute
- Gwinnett Fire Citizens Academy
- Gwinnett Police Citizens Academy
- Gwinnett 101 Citizens Academy
Dinner & Dialogue will be held once/month at various locations around Gwinnett County. Dinners will be held from 6-8pm in the evenings and locations are subject to change.
Dinners will be limited to 10 guests per dinner and registration will be on a first-come first-served basis. We ask that you only register for one dinner, so that we can ensure others have the opportunity to participate. All guests will be responsible for the cost of their own meals. If for any reason you have to cancel your reservation, please modify your status through Eventbrite so that the slot can be available to another guest.
Please note: Restaurant locations will be confirmed only with the registered attendees for each dinner.