Meet Amanda Bingson at your favorite restaurant.
Grab a bite to eat at your favorite restaurant with Amanda Bingson! Invite friends, your boss, or even your father-in-law. Close a business deal and leave a lasting impression on clients with Amanda Bingson there to entertain. Your Hero will regale you friends, family or clients with stories from their professional career and personal experiences.
- Amanda Bingson will meet you at a local restaurant of your choosing.
- Invite as many friends as you want to join.
- You pick up the tab for your hero’s meal.
- Select prefered location and date from list of available times and dates, based on Amanda Bingson’s availability.
- Credit card and PayPal payment.
- Feel secure: If Amanda Bingson does not provide services, through no fault of yours, your payment will be returned to you promptly.
- Help Amanda Bingson plan for your meeting. This message is emailed to Hero and shown as a notification within their profile menu.
Once you purchase this event you can agree a one hour window for your workout with Amanda Bingson. 3 days notice required.
Save This Event
When & Where
Current American record holder in the hammer throw
2012 NACAC U23 Championships
2012 Olympic Games
Amanda Bingson is an Olympic track and field athleternspecializing in the hammer throw. Competing for team USA, she is the currentrnAmerican record holder in the hammer throw.
During her college career at the University of Nevada, sherntook up the hammer throw as a freshman. She showed immediate promise as sherncontinued to improve and set records. She broke the female American record inrn2013.
One month prior to the Olympic trials, she finished fourthrnat the NCAA Women’s Outdoor Track and Field Championships. Bingson was invitedrnto join the Olympic team after finishing second in the hammer throw at thernUnited States Olympic Trials.
In 2015 Bingson appeared in ESPN’s Body Issue. She posedrnnude, sporting nothing but her athletic figure. Her intention behind posing forrnthe issue was to promote the idea that athletes, like all of us, come in allrndifferent shapes and sizes.
Bingson is currently preparing to compete in the 2016 Olympic Games.
You can contact Amanda Bingson at email@example.com