San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join your colleagues to dine around NYC!
A Local volunteer tour guide from Los Niños Services will be guiding groups for dinner to restaurant hot spots around NYC on Thursday, May 4, 2017 from 5pm – 7:30pm. These restaurants attract locals and tourists alike.
For those that are not familiar with NYC, this is a great way to experience the city while not worrying about getting lost! You will have the chance to network with the conference director, Scott Mesh and fellow attendees from around the world.
Simply sign up for a dinner group and our local volunteers will take you to the local restaurant. Diners will walk, or take a cab or subway to the venue. Attendees are responsible for the cost of their meals therefore we recommend that they bring cash. Note that attendees are also responsible for their travel costs.
To Sign Up:
1. Register by clicking on REGISTER NOW. Remember no payment is required for registration!
2. Meet your group in the Wyndham New Yorker Hotel lobby at 4:45pm on Thursday, May 4, 2017 and present your group reservation to your tour guide
3. ENJOY dinner!
4. Your tour guide will take the group back to the Wyndham New Yorker Hotel. Feel free to explore the city on your own or catch a Broadway show after dinner!
You may only choose ONE restaurant option. Space is extremely limited so be sure to reserve your spot! Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to hang with your international colleagues!
The restaurant options are below. Click the restaurant name to be directed to the website:
- Carmine’s (Italian)
- Smash Burger (Burger/American)
- Pio Pio (Peruvian Restaurant)
- Gaonnuri (Korean BBQ Restaurant)
- Junior's Restaurant Times Square (American)
If you any questions or additional concerns, feel free to contact our conference team at at (212) 787-9700 ext. 336. You may also contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Checkout our NYC CONFERENCE website!