San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The 2nd "Digi.travel Thailand International Conference & Expo 2017" will give answers to five major questions in the digital tourism economy. "Digi.travel Thailand International Conference & Expo" is part of the "Digi.travel World Events", is the top annual meeting-point for experts from the eTourism, mTourism, travel technology, digital travel marketing and distribution channels with decision makers, entrepreneurs, professionals from the travel & hospitality industry of Thailand, the ASEAN Countries as well as the rest of the world, where they can exchange knowledge and experiences, to learn and do business.
Travel Media Applications, publisher of TravelDailyNews Media Network since 1999, in cooperation with PATA Thailand Chapter organize this well esteemed event for the second year in Bangkok, on February 22nd and 23rd 2017. This year also incorporates "TripAdvisor Insights Masterclass" and "PATA Asian Chapters Meeting" where the renown "Tourism Outlook" will be presented.
In the evening of the first day we will celebrate the 4th Digital Innovation Asia Awards where the most innovative digital work in Asia Pacific travel and tourism is featured.
5 BIG QUESTIONS LOOKING FOR ANSWERS IN A DIGITIZED WORLD
WEDNESDAY 22 FEBRUARY 2017
WHAT IS THE CURRENT REALITY?
- Mobile Internet
- Wearable Internet and devices
- Smart applications
WHAT IS COMING FAST?
- Big Data, business analytics and programmatic web
- Augmented Reality (Pokeconomy)
- Virtual Reality (Samsung Glasses) / How Virtual Reality will help enhance real-world travel
- Holograms (Microsoft Hologram Office)
- (Anthropomorphic) robotics in tourism / hospitality services: high tech high touch
- Artificial Intelligence
WHAT DISRUPTS OUR BUSINESS AND THE TOURISM ECONOMY?
- Sharing Economy
- Peer-to-peer exchanges
- The rebirth of the travel agents
WHERE IS THE MONEY?
- Cryptocurrencies and Evolving Methods of Payments in the Travel Industry (Bitcoin, Apple Pay, Android Pay, Google Wallet, Amazon Payments, Dwolla, Venmo)
- Will Blockchain Disrupt Travel Distribution and Settlement?
WHAT DO WE DO NOW?
- Partnerships building and knowledge exchange
- Re-think, Re-structure, Re-design, Re-strategize
DIGITAL INNOVATION ASIA AWARDS 2017
THURSDAY 23 FEBRUARY 2017
TRIPADVISOR INSIGHTS MASTERCLASS
- Overview of TripAdvisor
- Online travel trends: TripBarometer annual report’s findings
- Data insights on Thailand
- How technology has revolutionized travel
- Hotels Solutions
- Overview of Viator
- How to get listed
- Best practices on Viator
ASEAN TOURISM TRENDS BY PATA CHAPTERS
- Tourism Outlook ASEAN 2017 & The Case of Thailand
- PATA Chapters Networking
- Chao Praya Cruise
INDUSTRY DIGI.TRAVEL LEADERS
If you believe that Digital Technology is important for your communication and transactions with your employees, your customers, your partners, your suppliers... If your Digital Strategy is in priority on your annual planning, then why don't you invite all your key staff and contacts to the Digi.travel Thailand International Conference & Expo 2017 and show that you are a DIGI.TRAVEL LEADER !
Invite 10+ delegates and receive:
- Your Logo under the "Industry Digi.travel Leaders" section
- A dedicated page for your company with logo, contact details, website, embedded photos/videos/brochures
- Quotes from your leader shared on our social media accounts in Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Video feedback from your leader during the conference
COMMERCIAL SPONSORSHIP & PARTNERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES NOW AVAILABLE
The Sponsorship Experts, Paul Poole (South East Asia) Co., Ltd. will be managing sponsorship and partnership marketing for Digi.travel Thailand International Conference & Expo 2017. We have a number of commercial sponsorship and partnership opportunities available for brands and businesses wanting to integrate with this high profile event as well as many other opportunities to create bespoke events for your brand or business.
We have created a package of comprehensive commercial sponsorship and partnership programmes especially for Digi.travel Thailand International Conference & Expo 2017, please click here.
For further information please contact:
|Paul Poole (South East Asia) Co.Ltd
Tel/Fax: +66 2622 0605 – 7
|T.M.A. Travel Media Applications (Cyprus) Ltd
Tel: +30 210 937 4050
|Paul Poole - Managing Director
Tel: +66 8 6563 3196
|Theodore Koumelis - Managing Director
Tel: +66 8 9048 6051
|Udomporn Phanjindawan - Personal Assistant
Tel: +66 8 6382 9949
| Vicky Karantzavelou - General Manager
Tel: +30 69 3666 6427