Digital Toolbox Workshop
Thursday, June 20, 2013 from 8:30 AM to 12:00 PM (EDT)
The Nuts and Bolts:
This one day social media workshop will focus on equipping attendees with the tools they need to be successful in a digital market. Learn how to successfully launch into a social media campaign utilizing strategy and the necessary tools for success to improve customer service. This workshop will give you innovative ways to conquer social media marketing in order to truly analyze return on investment. This workshop will allow you time to put into place the learning objectives:
- Choosing your platforms
- Getting started
- Incorporating social media as a part of your marketing plan
- Developing content
- Best Practices and tools for efficiency
- In depth look of the benefits of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Blogs, and Pinterest
- Return on investment
- Increasing engagement vs. “likes”
This workshop will be interactive and will leave you with tangible results by the end of the day.
Registration and check in begins at 8:30am.
Registration includes lunch and wifi access for the workshop.
Follow: on Twitter for updates @mandyvolpe
Who should attend:
This workshop is ideal for:
- Business Owners
- People looking to increase engagement on their social media sites
- Looking to create a consistent digital platform
- Individuals looking to rebrand their social networking sites
- HR professionals looking for new ways to connect with employees
- Organizations looking to target the Millennial Generation
- Event Coordinators looking to incorporate social media into their next event.
Venue will be in Midtown, Atlanta. Directions will be sent to registered attendees.
Registrations and associated fees are non-refundable. Space is very limited. If an event is canceled or postponed, we will refund registration fees but cannot be held responsible for other costs, charges, or expenses, including cancellation/change charges assessed by airlines or travel agencies.
HAVE QUESTIONS? Email firstname.lastname@example.org