Actions and Detail Panel
Digital Strategy Workshop for Tourism (2 Half-days) + Surgeries - Colonsay...
Tue, 28 Mar 2017, 10:30 – Wed, 29 Mar 2017, 13:30 BST
**2 Half Day Workshops (Must Attend Both) **
28 March 10.30-13.30
29 March 10.30-13.30
28 March 14.00-16.00
Ensure your Social and Digital Media activities are part of a carefully thought out marketing plan which is tailored to target the customers you want, match your goals, and that you can measure the return on your investment.
This 2 half-day workshop will support you in the development of an actionable social and digital media-marketing plan.
Working in a small group with a tutor using pre-prepared templates, delegates will:
1. Learn how social and digital media work in satisfying customer needs
2. Build the business case for using social media
The tourism focused exercises include:
- Marketing Goal setting
- Customer Personas fit for social and digital media
- Brand Persona and guidance for use on social media
- Social Media Influencers
- Using appropriate Hashtags
- Search Engine Optimisation – keyword research
- Website review/planning
- Seasonal Content Planning and of course Analytics
Through a series of interactive exercises, delegates will identify their customer groups, which ones present the biggest return on investment, create and confirm their own brand persona, identify sources for of marketing content, review their website and complete a marketing plan.
Delegates will receive a 12-month marketing calendar and performance measurement template for use post workshop.
The two halves of this workshop will take place over two days. Attendance at both half-day workshops is highly recommended.
Surgeries - Do you require 1-2-1 advice and hands-on help?
This is a 1-hour session where you will receive advice and/or practical hands on support to resolve your digital marketing challenges. Support may include:
- Measuring social media activity across a range of platforms
- How to schedule a post on Facebook
- Hosting a Hangout on Google Plus
- Setting up a LinkedIn Company Page or launching an advertising campaign
- Using Hashtags on Twitter
- Searching for Social Media Influencers
Or what ever your particular challenge is! Just ensure you drop us a line in advance and bring all relevant username and passwords.
We maintain a 48 hour cancellation policy. We are unable to offer refunds for bookings cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the event.
DTS events are aimed at tourism businesses only who operate on a B2C (Business to Consumer) or B2B (Business to Business) basis. Unfortunately, we can’t offer places to intermediaries, consultants or suppliers of services.