Actions and Detail Panel
Digital Project Management for Charities - Intensive Training Day
Fri, June 16, 2017, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM BST
Our intensive training day will equip you with everything you need to know about managing a website project, from the very first steps to launch and beyond.
Designed specifically for communications, fundraising, or digital staff in charities and nonprofits, our interactive training provides practical advice, expert guidance, strategies and resources to help you build the best possible website for your organisation.
What you'll learn
You’ll learn how to:
- Carry out internal research and review your existing site
- Set website objectives and choose the best performance metrics
- Get to know your users, engage your staff, and keep your stakeholders happy
- Choose the right agency, and know what red flags to look out for
- Make the most of your budget and stay on schedule
- Use Agile, user stories, wireframes, and ‘minimum viable product’
- Carry out a content audit and make a realistic content migration plan
- Steer clear of launch day panic.
Lunch, tea and coffee will be provided. If you have any allergies or special dietary requirements please let us know when you book.
The venue is wheelchair accessible and easy to reach via public transport. For more information about how to access the venue please visit the John Snow House website.