Learn how to take better photos with your camera
- Learn the key three elements in every photo
- Learn how to use the controls on your camera and which ones will give you the highest creativity.
- Learn about Aperture, F-Stop, Shutter Speed, Exposure Compensation, and ISO
- Learn about lens choices
- Gain the knowledge and understanding you seek to take your photography to the next level.
Date: Saturday, Jan. 28th 2017 | Time: 8:30 – 12:00
Where: Collierville Chamber of Commerce | 485 Halle Park Drive | Collierville, TN 38017
Special Christmas Discount - Save additional $20! |Code is XMAS | Expires Christmas Day
Investment: 20% Discount Early Registration Fee $89 | *After January 22nd, Fee is $109.
Instructor: Professional Photographer Blair Ball
Past President of Memphis Camera Club – 2 yrs.| Vice President – 2 yrs.
His works have been published in:
CBS sports | The Travel Channel | Memphis Magazine | The Commercial Appeal | Memphis Sports Magazine | Memphis Motorsports Park | Memphis Runners Magazine | Bass Pro Shops Pyramid Memphis | New York Post | The Guardian | Memphis Business Journal
***Bring your Camera & Manual***
Review your camera instruction book & have general knowledge of your camera, know how to change settings in manual. Such as Aperture, Shutter Speed, ISO, and histogram display.
In this workshop you will learn:
- How to use your camera.
- How to take compelling photographs.
- The 3 components of every good photograph.
- How to use photographs in your Social Media Marketing efforts.
- How to develop an alluring hook or theme related to your product or business from photos.
- How the right kind of photos can propel your brand.
- How to optimize your photos for maximum results.
- How to optimize your photos for Search Engine Optimization.
- How to choose the right camera settings.
- What is F Stop? Shutter Speed? Aperture?
- What is composition and why it’s so important.
- The latest in gadgets and software.
Water, Coffee and Donuts Provided