This introduction to digital photography class covers everything you need to know to take better pictures of any subject. You'll learn about important camera settings and how to control light, color, and atmosphere. We'll explain what all the controls on your camera do and when to use them. Perfect for the entry-level enthusiast!
The Basics Of Digital Photography Explained:
• Setting Quality: JPEG vs.Raw
• White Balance: What is it and how to use it to improve your color
• Making ISO, Aperture, & Shutter Speed settings understandable
• Exposure, Exposure Modes, & Metering explained
• An Introduction to Composition
• Basic Image Processing & Workflow
What can I bring into the event?
You will need to bring your own DSLR or camera with manual mode capability. Also bring your camera owner's manual.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
What's the refund policy?
Your class may be cancelled if too few people register. A decision will be made a few days before the class is scheduled to run, and you will be notified of the cancellation and your registration refunded in full.
We offer full refunds for any requests received more than 10 days in advance of the class start date. Requests received nearer than 10 days of class start time will be eligible for 85% credit towards another workshop.