It is looking like this may become a habit but we've decided to SUPER SIZE our featured guests list again. This month we've partnered with ER Accelerator to introduce the senior executives from its portfolio of digital startups. These companies began the ERA program in June and will be "coming out" at the ERA Demo Day in September. In the meantime they're going to join us for a casual evening of drinks and conversation (but no demos) so we can learn what we'll be seeing from them:
- BuzzTable: Mobile app to help establish a direct line of communication between the restaurant and its customers.
- Centzy: Pricing and ratings comparisons for every service in your city.
- LetGive: Transforms charitable giving through technology.
- nabfly: A new way to interact with the things we see in the real-world with nabfly-QR codes and social tagging.
- numberFire: Uses proprietary technology to help fantasy football players make smarter decisions by analyzing historical results, and comparing how things happened in the past and how things might happen in the future.
- Parking Panda: Mobile real-time parking discovery helps users find quick and cheap parking, or rent their own spot for some extra cash.
- Pricing Engine: Provides better business intelligence for online ad campaigns run by small to mid-size companies.
- PublicStuff: Develops customer service solutions for governing agencies by combining web 2.0 technologies with on-demand hosting, consulting, and e-engagement.
- sitesimon: Helps users share their browsing seamlessly, connect with what friends and others are seeing, and be recognized for discovering sites that others love too.
- WebThriftStore: Helps people feel good about getting rid of stuff they don't need by turning it into cash for charities and keeping it out of the waste-stream.
Don't miss your chance to meet the great entrepreneurs behind NYC's most promising digital startups.
Since our recent Career Event we've been working hard to add lots of high quality openings to our jobs board from great companies. Stop by to search the growing list. We are very focused on bringing the best MBA opportunities to our members so we’ll make sure to keep the pipeline filled.
When & Where
Digital Media MBA
A networking and socializing group for MBAs working in (or interested in) digital media and technology. Meet your peers working in interactive and digital media in a relaxed informal atmosphere.
This group is an ongoing effort to encourage networking and community among Columbia Business School’s Digital Media MBA alumni, as well as others in the field.
Professor Jeremy Kagan of Columbia Business School (Digital Marketing Class) and Doug Herman are your hosts.