More Bang for Your Marketing Buck
Fullrange has teamed up with digital marketing guru Andrew Gordon to put on a series of breakfasts to help you discover what digital marketing could really be doing for your organisation.
How will you benefit?
For just £99+VAT you will:
• Gain a deeper insight into the important differences between on and offline marketing
• Learn how to plan and implement a digital marketing campaign and track your reputation online
• Understand how and why visitors to websites are persuaded to take actions
• Develop a raft of new ways to reach your target customers
• Improve your ROI in digital marketing
• Stay ahead of your competitors by experiencing success in digital marketing
• Leave with a useful set of techniques to drive new traffic to your websites and improve your search engine rankings
Who should attend?
• Anyone who needs to understand how digital marketing is planned, managed and analysed, regardless of sector and whether B2B or B2C
• Anyone with previous offline marketing experience but limited exposure to digital marketing channels
• People who are happy with the basics of marketing communications and are likely to have had at least 2+ years of marketing exposure
The learning outcomes:
• Understand how to design, build and construct a website that not only attracts customers but engages and converts them
• See how to integrate acquisition, retention and conversion techniques so that you build an effective online marketing strategy
• Search engine optimisation
• Make intelligent decisions on which traffic building techniques you should use and which you can avoid
• Use the web to keep your customers close with email and personalisation so and make sure that they don’t defect to your competitors
Who is leading the course?
Andrew Gordon has more than twelve years of experience in digital marketing and is a main trainer for national market leaders E-consultancy as well as industry heavyweights the Institute of Direct Marketing. In addition to this he is a visiting lecturer on the Manchester Metropolitan University's MSc in Digital Marketing.
When & Where
Fullrange specialise in producing films for organisations to tell their story on TV, on the web or on any media you choose. The team are in contact with all areas of digital marketing and believe passionately in its potential to gear up marketing and communications and help organisations engage with their customers.