Explore the world of digital marketing with an experienced guide. We'll cover how national brands create successful, metrics-driven campaigns using product features / viral marketing, content, social media, website optimization, email, and paid advertising.
Using real-world case studies, you'll:
* Understand the components of a digital marketing campaign
* Learn how top companies use a "Growth Hacker" mindset, emphasizing metrics and a/b testing to drive results.
* Understand the basics of web analytics and testing, and how to set it up.
* Learn how to scale SEO strategies
* Use Objectives and Key Results to build your marketing campaign
* Practice analyzing campaigns using Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
This class is for people at national companies, or growing, profitable startups, looking to scale their digital marketing efforts. If you run a small business or are exploring a startup idea, this class likely won't be helpful.
* A 30 Day action plan with a campaign idea you've created, a key channel you've identified, and Outcomes and Key Results you will use to measure success.
* A sample Digital Marketing Campaign as a reference
* A list of Key Tools and Services large companies use to create profitable marketing campaigns.
* Understanding how viral referral marketing works, and how to build that into your product
* Understand the key components of a landing page
* How to create a successful email campaign that drives visits and purchases