San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This month's Startup Showcase features hot startups including Startup UCLA accelerator's recent alums that just graduated, and new accelerators Dodgers Accelerator (sports) and Make in LA (hardware). Startups will pitch for 5 min PPT /presentation with 5 min Q&A from the audience (or judges). Come see new ideas from these new accelerators! The audience will vote for a winner which will receive automatica entry to pitch at the next Silicon Beach Fest - Startup Showcase.
PITCHING STARTUPS (more will be added)
- ShuutMe, Ryan Trihernawan, CEO, Founder. ShuutMe social video app lets you record up to 21 seconds of video, that self deletes after 1-69 views. This scarcity increases demand for an influencers' superfans to open the video first. ShuutMe just graduated Startup UCLA's summer accelerator. @ShuutMe
- FeeL, George Eleftheriou, CEO. FeeL is a wristband, like FitBit for your emotions. FeeL measures and tracks your emotions throughout the day to help you mange stress and monitor your mood. Developed by Sentio Solutions, Inc. NY. http://www.myfeel.co. FeeL is part of the Make in LA accelerator's first class of hardware startups. @FeeL_Wristband
- RideBlock, Jibin Jose, CEO. RideBlock is an action sports tracker that tracks your skateboard or longboard tricks with progress analysis, slow-mo video synch, compete with friends and more. RideBlock is part of the Make in LA accelerator's first class of hardware startups. RideBlock is developed by Flipmotion Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, India http://www.rideblock.com/beta. @RideBlock. Watch Video.
- Ezkie, Anais Tadlaoui, CEO/Founder. Ezkie ("easy key") is an Airbnb for university students on the move for an internship, study exchange, accelerator program or temporary job. Ezkie's student-to-student home-sharing marketplace includes an escrow service and flexible month-to-month rentals to make it easy and safe to find housing, roommates, and sublets in a new city with the goal: to encourage young adults to pursue international experiences. @ez_kie
- Swish Analytics, Bobby Skoff, Co-Founder. Swish builds algorithm-driven tools for sports bettors, fantasy players, and fans. Its platform delivers an accurate prediction for the outcome of every statistic of every game and serves as a research tools to help users win more, more often. Like a Bloomberg terminal for sports. Swish is part of LA Dodgers Accelerator, focusing on the launch of a real-time predictions app (in-game), and offer its enterprise API offerings to power sportsbooks, fantasy sites, and a number of media engagement experiences. @swishanalytics
- Flypbox, Joseph Berman, Director of Sales. Flypbox offers a one store, one system solutions for retail stores. We build websites, native mobile apps, and a Point of Sale system that fully integrate. @FlypBox
Moderator: Kevin Winston, Digital LA
- 7-7:30p: Check in and Networking
- 7:30-8:45p Pitch
- 8:45-9:30p After Networking.
PARKING: Complimentary parking at CTRL's parking lot. If the lot is full, you can try street parking (read signs carefully)
When & Where
Digital LA is the largest digital networking group based in LA, reaching more than 80,000 professionals weekly via its newsletter and social media. Digital LA organizes weekly panels and mixers for digital professionals, including startup CEOs, VCs and investors, entertainment including Hollywood movie and TV studios, music labels, agencies, video games, VFX, social media, digital advertising, developers, designers, marketing and and more. Digital LA is the founder of Silicon Beach Fest, the original and largest multi-day startup / entertainment conference. Follow @DigitalLA. Digital LA has been recognized by Forbes and the LA Times as keeping LA's tech community together via its fun and friendly events.