San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
- Ethan Applen, Warner Bros. Entertainment, Executive Director. Media Camp. @eapplen @themediacamp
- David Min, Walt Disney Company, VP Strategic Business Innovation
- Melinda Moore, Entertainment Media Ventures, SVP. Fomerly VP of Rogers & Cowan, VP Trailer Park Client Services; Founded and sold LovingEco celebrity - charity site.
- Andy Kleinman, Scopely, Chief Business Officer. Scopely makes mobile app games like Dice with Buddies. @scopely @andykleinman
- Additional panelists TBA (if u do digital for a studio or agency, email firstname.lastname@example.org with STARTUP as subject and brief bullet points of your entertainment investments)
- Darren Marble, FilmBreak, CEO and Co-Founder. FilmBreak aims to be the world's largest virtual studio, letting filmmakers do their own online marketing and distribution to build, engage and monetize their online audience. @FilmBreak_
- Brian Johnson, VuePlus, CEO. VuePlus helps content creators connect with their customers and fans by linking your YouTube videos with iTunes purchases. VuePlus was selected to be part of the Silicon Beach Sunday Funday in Austin during SXSW. @VuePlus
- Nick Abramovic, Bramo, Founder. Bramo brings a big-data approach to discovering new music. Its machine learning algorithms start with what your preferences, and gradually exposes you to entirely new genres. This is different from Pandora which just plays the same tracks you're used to.
- David Padula, Fans.lu, CEO and Co-Founder. Fans.lu lets video game companies create an online storefront to sell game related merchandise, including design, on-demand manufacturing, fulfillment and customer service. StartEngine alum. @fans_loveyou
- A fifth Audience Choice startup will be selected based on a 30-second pitch and tweet-votes and applause from the audience.
- 7-8p Networking and Check-in
- 8-9p Pitches
- 9-9:30p Panel
Parking: $1/hour in the adjacent Santa Monica Library garage, closes at 11p.
SPONSOR TABLE. Sponsors get a table to promote their product or services during the 7-8p networking and after networking. Black tablecloth and power provided. Bring your own promotional materials, signage, giveaways, candy, T-shirts, etc.
When & Where
Digital LA is the largest digital networking group based in LA, reaching more than 80,000 professionals weekly via its newsletter and social media. Digital LA organizes weekly panels and mixers for digital professionals, including startup CEOs, VCs and investors, entertainment including Hollywood movie and TV studios, music labels, agencies, video games, VFX, social media, digital advertising, developers, designers, marketing and and more. Digital LA is the founder of Silicon Beach Fest, the original and largest multi-day startup / entertainment conference. Follow @DigitalLA. Digital LA has been recognized by Forbes and the LA Times as keeping LA's tech community together via its fun and friendly events.