Join our pre-Mother's Day double-panel celebrating Moms! Studies show that women are the family final decision makers, making 80 percent ofpurchasing decisions across entertainment, shopping, children, cars, etc. We'll discuss how Moms Go Digital including: Mommy bloggers, community and parenting sites and apps, social media, and how to reach Moms.
We had so much interest in speakers, we have two panels:
Scheduled Speakers include:
PANEL 1: MULTI-PLATFORM MULTI-TASKING MOMS: Video, Blogs, Apps
- Stephanie Piche, CEO, Executive Producer of Mingle Media TV, a digital TV network hosting live web shows. MMTVN's several mom-focused shows including Mamavation (healthy lifestyles) and Relationship Rehab (improved family relationships). Awards: Mom's Choice Award 2009 for online video content, Top 50 Tweeples on Twitter, Speaker at Lifetime Moms 2011 Event and other film festivals and conferences @MingleMediaTV
- Melody Hernandez, Digital Manager for Felicity Huffman (Desperate Housewives) and the Managing Editor of her new site What The Flicka?, a site for moms and women with features and tips on life, children, family, cooking, beauty, fashion, books, the latest thing we are obsessed with, and of course, urban mom survival tips. @WhatTheFlicka
- Sarah Auerswald is a co-Founder of MomsLA, a network of 100 mommy bloggers in LA. She writes about life in LA raising her 2 sons on SarahAndSons and also founded MarVistaMom. She's a member of the Playstation Family and a PBS Kids VIP. @MomsLA
- Michael Rice, Co-Founder, Mulholland Mobile. Developed “The Mom App” that includes a recipe app, a shopping app, a scheduling app, a bucket list app and a medical app. We currently partner with ShopSavvy and Cellfire to bring enhanced functionality and product offers to moms. @the_mom_app @michaelarice
- Mandy Hjellming, Total Beauty Media Group, Marketing/Communications. As a leading online destination for beauty and wellness, Total Beauty Media Group has stats on how women - and moms - research products online and factors that influence their shopping decisions. Studies show women spend 20 min online researching before going to the store to buy; 2 of 3 search for brand names rather than browse categories, etc. @tbm
Rachel Rosenbloom, EQAL, Director, Interactive Content and Social Media Strategy, Media Networks. Oversees EQAL's nearly 30 Media Network sites, and works with EQAL's celebrity partners. Rachel launched and manages daily content of popular media networks for Moms like Tori Spelling's EdiTORIal (ToriSpelling.com), Alicia Silverstone's TheKindLife.com, MollySims.com, DeniseRichards.com and many more. @rachelleahr
PANEL 2: MOMMY BLOGGERS
- Yvonne Condes, MomsLA.com, Editor and co-Founder. She is a Los Angeles Mom of 2, former newspaper reporter, and occasional marathoner. She writes for CBS Local Los Angeles and is a member of PBS Kids VIP and Playstation Family @YvonneInLA @MomsLA.
- Ciaran Blumenfeld aka "Momfluential" is a producer, designer, app developer and mom of 4 with 83,000 Twitter followers. She's an avid trendspotter, networker and believer in retail therapy, good friends and the power of "word of mom". Her site is dedicated to celebrating online mom community and culture. @Momfluential
- Ana Flores, Co-Founder of SpanglishBaby.com, the online community and resource for parents raising bilingual and bicultural kids. Featured on CNN en Español, PBS Parents, NBC’s TodaysMoms, The Washington Post and Parenting Magazine, SpanglishBaby is on Babble’s Top 100 Mom Blogs of 2011 and Babble’s list of Top 50 Twitter Moms of 2011. @SpanglishBaby
- Jessica Gottlieb, blogger, JessicaGottlieb.com. Jessica has appeared on Dr. Phil, CNN, HLN, CBS Evening News, etc, and recently toured with Oprah as part of her press corp. She has worked with brands from Fortune 500’s to startups. The LA based startup WittleBee shared a coupon code with Jessica’s readers and saw a conversion rate of more than 50%. @JessicaGottlieb
Kim Tracy Prince, blogger and CBS Local Los Angeles, Features Editor. A former TV producer, Kim has been blogging about parenthood since 2004. Her writing on her personal site led to freelance opportunities at outlets like Babycenter, the travel website Uptake.com, and ShePosts.com. She has been a blogger spokesperson for Ragu and Huggies. @kimtracyprince
- Marla Shulman, Life After Kids @lifeafterkidstv
Kevin Winston, Digital LA.
Kevin loves his mom very much.
- 6-7p Check-in and Networking, cash bar
- 7-8p Multiplatform Multitasking Moms
- 8-9p Mommy Bloggers
- 9-10p Mommy Shout-Outs: Attendees invited to share 60 seconds pitches of what they do
CALL FOR SPEAKERS: if u have a site, app, or social media network reaching Moms, email firstname.lastname@example.org w MOM as the subject. Especially looking for people working on the marketing campaign for What to Expect When You're Expecting movie.
CALL FOR SPONSORS: Email email@example.com w MOM as subj