San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The premier digital marketing and media event in the Midwest just got bigger …
Digital Crossroads -- a new, two-day event from the Louisville Digital Association -- brings the brightest minds in digital marketing and media to the Midwest for an intensive learning experience to infuse leading-edge theory and practice to any business’s marketing efforts. This year’s event will be held at the beautiful Horseshoe Southern Indiana Hotel and Casino Thursday and Friday, Oct. 20-21.
Thursday & Friday, Oct. 20-21, 2016
Thursday 1:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. | Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Horseshoe Southern Indiana Hotel & Casino
2016 headline speakers for the full-day conference on Friday, Oct. 21 include:
Erik Qualman -- 5-time best-selling author and digital marketing motivational speaker
Jay Baer -- New York Times best-selling author of Youtility and Hug Your Haters
Nicole Hudson - CEO of Inbound Lead Solutions
Rick Wion - Sr. Director of Consumer Engagement - Kellogg Company
- Tara Hunt - Social media pioneer and Whuffle Factor author
- David Hibbs - Sr. Manager, Oracle
Michael Smith - Sr. Vice-President - Hearst Corporation
Shonali Burke - CEO and non-profit innovator
The event will be co-hosted by NPR anchor and award-winning journalist Jack Speer!
Photo: JS Sig.
Digital Crossroads will, for the first time, feature a half-day workshop Thursday, Oct. 20, with hands-on instruction from area experts on need-to-know topics:
- What we need to know today about Facebook (and Instagram) Advertising - Christy Belden, Norton Healthcare
- Local Digital Marketing 2.0 ... With Lasers! - Mike Corak, DAC Group
- How to be customer focused in a digital world - Colin Burns, Sprinklr
- Rules of Engagement: Navigating the Influencer Marketing Landscape - Emily Ho, Authentically Social
- Storytelling Through Snapchat – Everything You Need to Know to Get Started - Hailey Heishman, LEAP
- Elevate Your Personal Brand & Learn How to Become a Social Selling Power House with LinkedIn - Nicole Hudson, Inbound Lead Solutions; Heather Dopson, GoDaddy
- Notorious B.I.G. Data - Brian Mulligan and Tommy Spalding, Courier-Journal Digital Media
- How to Achieve 4,300% ROI from Email Marketing - Anthony Antonicello, Delivra
- PANEL DISCUSSION: Going Big With Multimeida - Podcasting, Live Streaming and More - Hosted by Jason Falls with Chaz Rough (Yogamazing), Dan Vonderheide (Louisville.am) and Nick Mattingly (Switcher Studio)
We've created a variety of tickets to suit everyone's schedule and availability. You can buy both days, just the workshops or just the conference. We have pricing for members, non-members and students. Choose from the following:
- All-Inclusive Pass - LDA Members - $249
- All-Inclusive Pass - Non-Members - $299
- All-Inclusive Pass - Students - $149
- Workshop Only Pass (Thursday Only) - $99
- Conference Only Pass (Friday Only) - LDA Members - $199
- Conference Only Pass (Friday Only) - Non-Members - $249
- Conference Only Pass (Friday Only) - Students - $99
All that is left to do is reserve your ticket and mark your calendar. So why wait? Reserve your spot at the premier digital marketing conference in the midwest right now!
Without our sponsors, none of this would be possible. Digital Crossroads 2016 is presented by Brown-Forman and proudly sponsored by:
- Courier-Journal Media
- DAC Group
- Kindred Healthcare
- Norton Healthcare
- Hearst Louisville
- Spalding University
- Insider Louisville
There are still sponsorships available. If your company would like to reach 300-400 digital marketing and online media professionals in the Midwest, please drop us a line at info (at) louisvilledigital.org today.
When & Where
Louisville Digital Association
The Louisville Digital Association exists to promote, advocate and empower the digital future of Louisville, Ky.