The Digital Channels In Retail Banking Training takes you to an entirely new level of how to build and run successful delivery strategies.
Participants will come away from this workshop with a deeper knowledge and understanding of:
- The digital delivery channel mix and its role in driving success
- The importance of the brand in a digital marketplace
- The developing segmentation of the digital market
- The factors that drive a successful customer experience across all channels
- Best practice in developing an eﬀective digitally-led omni-channel delivery strategy
How to best wind out legacy channels without damaging customer goodwill and proﬁtability
The smart phone is leading a multi-channel banking revolution! Simply surviving against growing competition is throwing up some tough challenges for the executives and senior managers of retail banking. This workshop will look at the new dynamics of the marketplace and the retail banking business models that are proving most successful. This course will provide participants with a framework for developing a digital retail banking strategy, and the opportunity to compare the development of their own institution’s digital programme with industry best practice. Sessions will use a wide range of case studies and examples from across regional and global markets.
Who Should Attend:
The workshop will prove particularly worthwhile for executives, divisional and departmental heads, senior managers and senior branch managers directly or indirectly involved with their retail bank’s channel strategy and digital projects. In particular, if they work within the following functions:
- The retail executive and management team
- Delivery channel strategy
- Corporate planning
- Digital banking
- Human resources Information
- Other key supplier departments
The event will also provide valuable insights for executives and senior managers at both vendors and advisers.
For more info or to request agenda,kindly mail to: email@example.com