Actions and Detail Panel
Digital Business Strategy Day
Thu, Nov 3, 2016, 9:00 AM – Fri, Nov 4, 2016, 12:00 AM GMT
Too many businesses and organisations are busy with their digital marketing, social media and content publishing but are failing to achieve the results they desire. The reason for this is that a proper plan, supported across the business, has not been created.
Naturally, the same problem effects many charities and 3rd sector organisations.
In collaboration with KentCan this event has been created to support charities in Kent and across the UK. It is offered as a group version of Live And Social's digital business strategy workshop.
In doing the event this way it is available to charities of all sizes for just £495 +booking fee.
On the day you will:
- Learn how to match your goals and objectives with your digital marketing strategy
- Inspire and motivate people across the organisation to get involved
- Use content and social media to raise your profile and generate website traffic
- Turn your website traffic into successful leads and conversions
- Define your target audience and create a content plan to target plan
- Define a social media plan to engage your target audience
- Define a marketing automation plan to achieve results when you are asleep
Up to two people per organisation may attend for the course fee.
For more details on Live And Social please visit http://liveandsocial.com