The Digital Brand Strategy Summit brings together senior client marketers every year to debate and discuss the impact of digital on brand management. This year the summit will focus on social business – the hot topic amongst thought leaders around the globe.
It’s now clear that the impact of social media goes far deeper than viral videos, Twitter or even Facebook. social techniques are changing not just the way that brands market themselves, but the way that companies do business. In fact, without a social strategy deeply embedded into the company, there is a risk of inauthenticity and long-term competitive disadvantage.
In this years’ summit, we will be showcasing innovative social business thinking and looking at successful case studies from leading brands.
The future of social means more than simply having a brand page on Facebook. Attend DBSS in November to learn from and network with the best.
What will I learn?
The DBSS will help you gain a deeper understanding of not only social media within your marketing strategy but also how to harness it for your business.
- Understand the strategic business and marketing impact of social media
- How to successfully integrate social to create a social enterprise
- Using Social CRM to build relationships & generate ROI
- How to effectively utilise social commerce to deliver new sales opportunities and ways for consumers to bring the real-world shopping experience to digital
- How to measure & monitor the effectiveness of social media engagement
- Explore how brands can respond in real-time to social media conversations
- How to develop effective customer service channel’s through social media
- Examine social media tools such as location and social shopping
Who will I meet?
- Leading brands sharing their success stories and knowledge
- Top industry marketing authors and speakers
- Media agencies
- Like minded Marketing & Brand Directors/Managers
When & Where
Description of your organisation