The Digital Advertising Alliance Summit 2016 (Thursday, May 12, 2016, 4:30-6:30 pm PDT - Friday, May 13, 2016, 8 am - 5:30 pm PDT) is a 2-day event this year in Silicon Beach | Los Angeles California, at The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey. The event immediately follows a Better Business Bureau conference (May 11-12, 2016) at the same venue. The Summit is a unique opportunity for DAA Program participants to learn about the latest developments in industry self regulation.
The theme for this year's event is "Connecting Self-Regulation, Relevant Ads & Respect for the Consumer." Our policy keynote will feature:
"A Conversation with the FTC's Maneesha Mithal"
In addition, we'll offer these sessions from the Content Capital of the World:
- KEYNOTE PANEL: The Emerging Ad-Supported Video Ecosystem
- Counting Stars | Doing Well by Doing Good
- Capturing the Full Value of Ad-Supported Services
- Spotlight on Accountability | Independent Enforcement, A Tool Kit of Lessons Learned
- What’s Your Privacy ‘Team’ Plan? | Marketing Respectfully & Responsibly Across the Enterprise
- Publishers’ Roundtable 2016 | Congratulations to the Increasingly ‘Relevant’ Ad-Financed Business Model
- Global eXchange around Relevance – Get Your Data Passports Ready
A "Welcome to Silicon Beach & L.A." Reception, sponsored by Rubicon Project, will also take place on Thursday, May 12, from 4:30-6:30 pm. PDT
HOTEL INFORMATION: Call 855-556-3478 Please telephone Hotel Reservations for the "best available rate" for the DAA Summit 2016.
When & Where
Digital Advertising Alliance
The DAA Self-Regulatory Program (http://www.youradchoices.com and http://www.digitaladvertisingalliance.org) was launched in 2010 by the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA), a consortium of the nation's largest media and marketing associations including the 4A’s [American Association of Advertising Agencies], the Association of National Advertisers (ANA), the American Advertising Federation (AAF), the Data & Marketing Association (DMA), the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) and the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI), with the advice of the Council of Better Business Bureaus (CBBB). These associations and their thousands of members are committed to developing effective self-regulatory solutions to consumer choice for online data.