Digital Ad Sales: Getting and Closing the Deal (Webcast)
Wednesday, June 26, 2013 from 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
How to get the meeting, create the proposal, and land the client
The advertising landscape is changing, with new opportunities to run ads online in addition to traditional print, television, and out of home campaigns. But the process for selling digital ads is different, and to land clients you'll need to know how to approach them and convince them to use some of their ad budgets online.
In this webcast, Spyro Poulos, the ad sales trainer at AdData Express, will share the secrets being successful in digital ad sales. He'll discuss everything from knowing who to reach out to, what to include in a proposal, and how to close the deal, this webcast will take you through the digital ad sales process.
You'll learn how to:
- Navigate a corporate and agency org chart
- Understand the role of the media buying/planning agency, the CMO, and niche positions
- When and why to go to the client directly
- Break down a brand portfolio like P&G or Ford Motor
- Stay ahead of the planning cycle
- Understand the process of selection on the agency and client side
How this works:
- You'll participate in a live video discussion with an expert speaker who will provide insights, case studies, and real-world examples of strategies that have worked
- You'll have the chance to ask questions and get advice from the speaker in real time
- You'll receive a copy of the speaker's presentation slides and access to a recording of the presentation
Mediabistro is the leading provider of jobs, news, education, events, and research for the media industry. Our mission is to help media professionals succeed and grow in their careers as we provide them with opportunities to acquire new positions, knowledge, skills, and connections.