Digi.City, San Diego Mayor Kevin Faulconer and the San Diego Economic Development Department are pleased to invite you to join us for a discussion on December 8 at the Central Library from 1:30-3:00 p.m. PT. The discussion will highlight efforts San Diego is taking to foster cooperation among government, industry and communities to ensure it remains a national leader in Smart City development. The event will also examine the ranging social and economic benefits of this 21st century digital infrastructure.
This event is the inaugural forum in a multi-city series, “Digi.City Connects,” spearheading thoughtful discussions in key metropolitan areas across the United States that connect local lawmakers and experts with the resources and solutions needed to help their communities become Smart City-ready.
Confirmed participants include:
- San Diego Mayor Kevin Faulconer
- David Graham, Deputy COO, City of San Diego
- San Diego City Councilwoman-elect Barbara Bry
- Mark Cafferty, president and CEO, San Diego Regional Economic Development Corporation
- Kish Rajan, former director of the California Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development
- Chelsea Collier, founder of Digi.City and Editor-At-Large, Smart Cities Connect