What’s the "big idea" driving you and your company? How do you give that idea a voice to attract your most loyal fans and customers?
In the highly interactive morning session of this workshop, you’ll follow a proven process to uncover and give voice to the "big idea" behind your company’s reason for being. You’ll work with instructors and your peers to move beyond jargon and platitudes, to create authentic messages that resonate deeply with your audience and differentiates you in the marketplace. Then you’ll distill that messaging into talking points that are specifically tailored for video marketing. Lunch will then be provided.
In the afternoon, you’ll work with a video marketing professional who will record you speaking passionately about your customers and your big idea in a short marketing video for your website and/or social media. Using keyword analysis that is unique to your business, we’ll create a video that helps your prospects and customers find you on the Internet, and encourages them to convert to higher levels of interaction.
1. Highly refined messaging that conveys the big idea behind your company for your customers and prospects
2. A professionally produced marketing video that will attract and convert visitors to your websiteTwo workbooks (120 pages) of worksheets and readings to help you build a thought leadership platform on social media, and to promote your big idea after the workshop in presentations and speaking engagements.
• Approximate video length: 2 to 3 minutes
• Keyword analysis report for your organization
• Opening and closing animated sequences, branded with your logo and website address
• In-video titles, calls to action, and other messaging as appropriate
3. Two workbooks (120 pages) of worksheets and readings to help you build a thought leadership platform on social media, and to promote your big idea after the workshop in presentations and speaking engagements.
Dana Theus is president and CEO of InPower Coaching, a DC-based leadership development and coaching firm. Her broad range of expertise covers marketing, branding, communication, product development, strategic planning, change management, and entrepreneurship. She is the founder of InPowerWomen.com, a Forbes Top 100 web site for women.
“Dana gave a great workshop webinar on Pitching Your Big Idea. It's all about communicating your message and inspiring others to action. I highly recommend Dana's webinars; I always receive good info that is well worth my time."
- Polly Rosenstein, President, Redstone Financial Advisors
Paul Gannon is the founder and CEO of Thoughtcast Media, a digital marketing agency specializing in video content strategy. Described as a video content marketing pioneer, Paul is the founder of PersonifyTV and the driving force behind its innumerable video productions. He is a frequent speaker and writer on the topic of video and other marketing practices.
"We’ve used Thoughtcast Media very successfully to produce product and thought leader videos in support of two new products. Their videos have helped to add value to our brand. Working with Thoughtcast Media is educational, inspirational, valuable and just plain fun."
-Sonja Hutton VP, Business Development, CorePartner
"I enjoy working with Thoughtcast Media. Their marketing skills really set them apart. We’ve had them produce customer testimonials and thought leader videos that support our brand, and help us promote our work in the market."
- Patrick Dorsey, Executive VP Marketing, Impexium