Actions and Detail Panel
Did the media do their job in informing voters? A #TapTheVote discussion
Tue, November 15, 2016, 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM MST
As part of the #TapTheVote election series featuring communications leaders from the Denver Metro area, join us for a discussion that takes a look back at the highs and lows of Colorado politics coverage. It will be followed by a reception at the Denver Press Club.
Join moderators Laura Carno (founder, I am Created Equal) and Jason Salzman (blogger, bigmedia.org) for a wide-ranging discussion on the outcome of the elections and how the national political landscape helped shape what happened locally.
- Greg Moore, an instructor at the University of Colorado-Boulder and former editor of The Denver Post
- Hope Elizabeth, a University of Denver student, with the Roosevelt Institute
- Marshall Zelinger, political/investigative reporter at Denver 7 news
- John Frank, politics reporter for The Denver Post
- Lisa Cutter, former president of the Public Relations Society of America, Colorado Chapter, and president of Cutter Communications