Did the media do their job in informing voters? A #TapTheVote discussion
As part of the #TapTheVote election series featuring communications leaders from the Denver Metro area, join us for a discussion that takes a look back at the highs and lows of Colorado politics coverage. It will be followed by a reception at the Denver Press Club.
Join moderators Laura Carno (founder, I am Created Equal) and Jason Salzman (blogger, bigmedia.org) for a wide-ranging discussion on the outcome of the elections and how the national political landscape helped shape what happened locally.
- Greg Moore, an instructor at the University of Colorado-Boulder and former editor of The Denver Post
- Hope Elizabeth, a University of Denver student, with the Roosevelt Institute
- Marshall Zelinger, political/investigative reporter at Denver 7 news
- John Frank, politics reporter for The Denver Post
- Lisa Cutter, former president of the Public Relations Society of America, Colorado Chapter, and president of Cutter Communications
SPECIAL THANKS to Paul Teske, Dean of the University of Colorado Denver School of Public Affairs, who is delivering introductory remarks and providing post-forum food at the Denver Press Club, where the conversation can continue.
Share with friends