Actions and Detail Panel
Diamonds are Forever 2017 Spring Gala
Sat, April 29, 2017, 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM CDT
April is Child Abuse Prevenion Month and in an effort to raise awareness of Child Sexual Abuse,
2017 Spring Gala
"Diamonds are Forever"
April 29, 2017
Mercy Home for Boys and Girls
1140 West Jackson Blvd
Chicago, Illinois 60607
Please come out and celebrate with us as we recognize those in the community who are doing great things! This evening will be filled with fun, fun, and more fun! Learn more about A Diamond's Heart, how you can help and our vision for the future.
Come out and enjoy
Key Note Speaker
The mission of A Diamond’s Heart is to provide young ladies who are survivors of sexual abuse with the necessary tools to overcome trauma. It is also the mission of ADH to empower these young ladies to work towards becoming successful women in society.
1. What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
There will be access to partking spaces on sight. There is also street parking available for free in the area.
2. How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You can either email us directly at email@example.com or you can call us at (773) 819-0745
3. What's the refund policy?
There are not refunds for this event.
4. Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Electronic or paper ticket is fine.
5. Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn't match the person who attends?
Yes, but only the number of ticket purchase will be acknowledged.