Diabetes Bash 2017
Saturday, June 3, 2017 from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Save This Event
When & Where
Diabetes Research & Education Program, Georgetown University Children's Medical Center
The Diabetes National Institute provides services and activities to improve the lives of people with diabetes mellitus through supporting and performing scientific research and by providing the following community services free of charge.
1. Research Aimed at Curing Juvenile diabetes mellitus
2. Conferences for the lay public aimed at teaching people about diabetes care, new advances in diabetes treatment and diabetes research, and ways to better cope with the disease
3. Free individual and group nutrition workshop ,
4. Diabetes educational library. Free loan of Educational tapes/video to help people improve their control and to learn about the newest advances
5. Diabetes Family Support Team.Teams consisting of family members interact to support families that have a child with diabetes
6. Juvenile diabetes Youth Group free to the public : to help children better cope with their condition
For more information please call 202-243-3560.