Dia de los Muertos / Day of the Dead Alumni & Family Mixer
Friday, November 1, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM (PDT)
Alumni and Family
Join us at the
Dia de los Muertos/Day of the Dead
Dia de los Muertos: Day of the Dead Celebration is an annual cultural event held in November. This program is a collaboration between the Cesar E. Chavez Center for Higher Education and the Ethnic and Women's Studies Department. Dia de los Muertos Celebration has become an anticipated festivity and an opportunity for the entire community to come together in celebration of life.
When: Friday, November 1, 2013
- 5PM - Aztec Dancers & Procession (In front of the Chavez Center)
- 4-9PM - Altar Presentation (Bronco Commons)
- 6-7:30 PM - Alumni and Family Mixer (Bronco Commons)
- Pan Dulce/Sweet Bread & Hot Chocolate
- Free Face Painting for the whole family
- 6-9PM - Cultural Performances, Food Sales, Multicultural Altars & More!!!
Live Music from Buyepongo ♫ ♪
Walking Altars Fashion