Actions and Detail Panel
DeWitt Clinton High School College and Career Fair
Wed, April 26, 2017, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM EDT
Please allow me to cordially invite you to join us at The Student Success Center’s Spring College/Career Fair on Wednesday, April 26, 2017. This College/Career fair is an excellent opportunity for you to meet with over one thousand students from our STEM, Health, Global, Humanities, and MACY Honors Small Learning Communities (SLC).
We are a new program, funded to help promote a college-going culture, here at DeWitt Clinton High School. At the conclusion of our first year, the success and achievement of our students was truly staggering. Our seniors were accepted into Duke University, Fordham University, St. Lawrence, NYU, Spellman, Morehouse, Virginia State University, Macaulay Honors College, CUNY, SUNY and several dozen other prestigious schools. It is our hope that moving forward, your collegiate institution will not only be a part of this list, but also a place where our graduates will one day become proud alumni .
2017 Spring College/Career Fair Details:
- The College/Career Fair will be held on, Wednesday, April 26, 2017 from 10:00 am – 1:00 pm in GYM 3 on the De Witt Clinton High School Campus in Bronx, NY
- The registration deadline is Wednesday March 29th, 2017, so we know how many schools we need to accommodate.
- If you are unable to make it to our fair and still would like to schedule a visit, please feel free to contact us to make an appointment. The calendar fills up quickly, so please make sure to respond as soon as you can.
- We will provide tables for you to display your school/program. Please notify us before registration if you wish to use a free-standing display instead of a table, or if you will be using a display in addition to a table. Your notification simply helps us with preparing the floorplan due to space constraints.
- You can begin setting up at 9:30 since students will be arriving at 10.
- Lunch will be provided.
- There is no alternate side parking on Wednesday, so parking should not be an issue. However, we do recommend you come early to ensure you get a spot. The 4 train (Mosholu Parkway station) is only a 5 minute walk and there are various buses that stop near our school if you are using public transportation.
We look forward to hearing from you and will be happy to answer any questions regarding our first Spring 2017 College fair. If you have any further questions feel free to contact me via e-mail at Cynthia_Perez@DWCHS.net or by phone at 718-543-1000 ext. 7483.
Cynthia Pérez, Advocate Counselor
Student Success Center, Good Shepherd Services