Please allow me to cordially invite you to join us at The Student Success Center’s Fall College/Career Fair held Wednesday, September 28, 2016. This College/Career fair is an excellent opportunity for you to meet with over three hundred seniors from our STEM, Health, Global, Humanities, and MACY Honors Small learning communities.
We are a new program funded to help promote a college-going culture at a new Community School. We just wrapped up our first successful year at De Witt Clinton and we want this year to be even better. In order to accomplish that we need you! Last year our seniors got accepted into Duke, Fordham, St. Lawrence, NYU, Spellman, Morehouse, Virginia State, Hunter, Baruch, Stony Brook and Binghamton, just to name a few. Most of our students received full Academic and Athletic scholarships to attend the school of their dreams!
2016 Fall College/Career Fair Detail:
- The College/Career Fair will be held on, Wednesday, September 28, 2016 from 10:00 am – 1:00 pm in GYM 3 on the De Witt Clinton High School Campus in Bronx, NY
- The registration deadline is September 12th, 2016, so we know how many schools we need to accommodate.
- If you are unable to make it to our fair and still would like to schedule a visit, please feel free to contact us to make an appointment. The calendar fills up quickly, so please make sure to respond as soon as you can.
- We will provide tables for you to display your school/program. Please notify us before registration if you wish to use a free-standing display instead of a table, or if you will be using a display in addition to a table. Your notification simply helps us with preparing the floorplan due to space constraints.
- You can begin setting up at 9:30 since students will be arriving at 10.
- Lunch will be provided.
- There is no alternate side parking on Wednesday, so parking should not be an issue. However, we do recommend you come early to ensure you get a spot. The 4 train (Mosholu Parkway station) is only a 5 minute walk and there are various buses that stop near our school if you are using public transportation.
We look forward to hearing from you and will be happy to answer any questions regarding our first Fall 2016 College fair. If you have any further questions feel free to contact me via e-mail at Cynthia_perez@goodshepherds.org or by phone at 718-543-1000 ext. 7483.
Cynthia Pérez, Advocate Counselor
Student Success Center, Good Shepherd Services