DeVry University and Keller Graduate School of Management
Austin and San Antonio Commencement Ceremony
Saturday, May 20th at 11:00 AM
Embassy Suites Conference Center
1001 E McCarty Ln, San Marcos, TX 78666
- Josten's Cap and Gown online orders will be active starting December 1st, 2016
- Online orders will end on March 31st, 2017. After the deadline you must call Josten's over the phone to place your order. Call 1-800-854-7464
- Additional service charges will apply after the April 13th, 2017 deadline.
- Graduates should arrive at the Conference Center no later than 9:30 am. Free parking is available. Graduates will be directed to the check-in table upon arrival.
- Doors open for guest seating at 10:00 am. Seating for family and friends will be on a first come, first served basis.
- Bring as many guests as you want. Guests do not need to register and do not need tickets to attend.
- You may take family photos with GradImages before the ceremony. Pictures can be ordered via GradImages at https://www.gradimages.com.
Perseverance Award Nominations:
This award goes to the student who has exhibited perseverance and achieved outstanding success under challenging circumstances.
- If you would like to nominate yourself for the Perseverance Award, please send a letter of recommendation from a professional or academic reference to firstname.lastname@example.org. Self-nominations without the letter of recommendation will not be accepted.
- Nomination Deadline: Wednesday, March 15th, 2017 at 8:00 am.
Leadership Award Nominations:
This award goes to the student that has exhibited outstanding extracurricular leadership in the DeVry University community.
- If you would like to nominate yourself for the Leadership Award, please send a letter of recommendation from a professional or academic reference to email@example.com. Self-nominations without the letter of recommendation will not be accepted.
- Nomination Deadline: Wednesday, March 15, 2017 at 8:00 am.
Participation in the Commencement ceremony is not a guarantee or an indication of degree completion. To officially graduate from DeVry University, students must satisfy all academic requirements for their specific degree.
If you have not completed your entire program’s required courses by the time of the commencement ceremony (April 28, 2017), you are required to speak with your Student Support Advisor for more information.
Have questions about DeVry University and Keller Graduate School of Management - San Antonio Commencement Ceremony - Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org