Actions and Detail Panel
DevOps Research and Assessment Partner Summit 2017
Thu, May 18, 2017, 9:00 AM – Fri, May 19, 2017, 1:00 PM PDT
The DORA Partner Summit is a special event for DORA Partner Consultancies and System Integrators. Jez and Nicole will deliver discussion and trainings at this day and a half event on the following topics:
- What problem does DORA solve?
- How to decompose an organization.
- What makes a good Proof of Concept (and what does not)?
- How to read a DORA Assessment report.
- Key points, and
- How to build an exec deck from the report.
- How to read the Priority Matrix.
- How to build consulting roadmaps from the DORA Assessment report.
During the Summit, we will also share success stories and case studies of the DORA Assessment, helping you to win assessment contracts.
- Selling a single DORA Assessment earns you $12,500 to $37,500 -- paying for the Summit with just a single client contract
- A DORA Assessment helps your customers measure the right things
- A DORA Assessment includes re-assessment, giving you touch points back into client organizations, and giving clients reliable ways to track and measure progress as well as value of their investments
Your Summit ticket includes meals, snacks, and beverages. DORA will be hosting a dinner event the evening of May 18. For those of you arriving the day before, we will also be hosting happy hour Wednesday, May 17. Please plan on joining us!
DORA Partner Summit will be held at the Hotel Vintage Portland. To book your room, call 1 (503) 228 1212 and let them know you’re there with DORA!
For more information about the Hotel Vintage Portland, click here.