DevOps Foundation Certification Training
This course introduces you to DevOps. DevOps is the cultural and professional association that stresses on communication, collaboration, integration and automation to improve the flow of job between software developers and IT operations professionals. Improved workflows will result in better ability to design, develop, deploy and operate software and services faster for the benefit of the business.
This course helps you understand and build your DevOps vocabulary and to understand its principles and practices. This course is intended to motivate you to serve as a change champion by sharing and collaborating.
After successfully completion of this course, you will have an understanding of DevOps and will be able to explain:
- Explain the drivers accountable for the surfacing of DevOps
- Define and discuss the key concepts and principles of DevOps
- List and explain the business benefits of DevOps and continuous delivery
- Explain the Service Delivery process
- Explain the concepts of test automation, infrastructure automation, and build and deployment automation
- Describe how DevOps relates to Lean and Agile methodologies
- Recapitulate case studies of IT organizations that are building the conversion to Adaptive IT and DevOps models
- List the most common and popular DevOps tools
- Discuss the critical success factors for DevOps implementation
Also you’ll be equipped with the knowledge of:
- The need of DevOps practice in the organization, from both the business as well as IT perspective.
- To explain what is DevOps
- DevOps values and principles
- How DevOps interfaces with other frameworks such as Agile, Lean and ITSM
- The characteristics of a DevOps culture
- DevOps organizational considerations including DevOps roles, teams and organizational structures
- Key DevOps practices
- Common DevOps automation practices and tools categories
- How to adopt a DevOps culture
Familiarity with IT and IT services is recommended