DevOps in the Modern Agency
Microsoft and Northwest Cadence are excited to bring you DevOps for the Modern Agency. Modern DevOps is more than just a toolset. It’s a mindset and a strategy to get your great software released as fast as you can write it.
Join us for a half-day educational event!
Start: 9 am
End: 12 noon
Start: 1:30 pm
During this event, we will cover the following topics:
DevOps Maturity Model
Building a DevOps practice step-by-step
- The longest journey begins with the first step. Building a real and effective DevOps practice does not have to be intimidating. Discover the 7 pillars of an effective DevOps practice and find out which steps you can take, right now, to begin your DevOps transformation!
Infrastructure As Code/Configuration as Code
Simplify administration with infrastructure and configuration as code
- Building your infrastructure manually is a recipe for pain. DevOps organizations look for ways to automate and automating your infrastructure builds and configurations are a relatively easy first step. Discover how you can implement Infrastructure and Configuration as code!
Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery
Implementing CI/CD to create a powerful DevOps pipeline
- CI/CD is not easy to achieve, but many companies take the steps to do it. We will show you what a CI/CD pipeline can look like and the steps it takes to create one yourself.
Quality, prescribed. Three (easy) steps to standardized DevTest environments
- Standardized environments remove the hassle of manual configuration and support fast feedback and fast time to market by offering repeatable, predictable environments. Discover how you can easily create standardized DevTest environments!
A Lap Around Release Management: A Tool To Attain DevOps Maturing
- The Latest release of Microsoft Release Management is a new and more powerful tool for managing your release pipeline. Discover how Microsoft Release Management how can be easily configured to deploy to even some of the most complex environments.
By registering for this event, you expressly authorize Northwest Cadence to share your contact information with Microsoft.
When & Where
Northwest Cadence provides various consulting and training services designed around Microsoft Azure and Application Lifecycle Management. Each of our clients is unique in size, style, and strategy. When it comes to consulting and training services on Azure and ALM, one size does not fit all.
We help teams and organizations improve their software and business processes to deliver extraordinary results. We think the Microsoft Azure solution is an excellent fit for the people, processes, and tools we’ve always supported. We understand how the capabilities of the cloud can help solve common, persistent pain points in Application Lifecycle Management.
To learn more, visit www.nwcadence.com
To reach Northwest Cadence directly, please email firstname.lastname@example.org