San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This event is for entrepreneurs who are searching for solutions to the business obstacles they face when trying to sell, manage a sales team, and grow business. The topics covered will include the greatest barriers to growing sales, why these things occur and some insights into how to overcome them.
This session may be valuable for you if you are someone who:
- Is tired of hearing prospects tell you that they are not interested in making any commitments.
- Is frustrated by writing too many proposals and quotes and not winning the business.
- Is tired of prospects telling you at the end that they "just want to think it over".
- Is fed-up with prospects who don't return calls AFTER they have your price and ideas.
- Is concerned that all your efforts to win a new client may just be unpaid consulting.
- Suspects that prospects are using you to get a better deal from their existing supplier.
- Is tired of hiring salespeople who don’t actually sell.
During this session, you will learn:
- How prospects gain the upper hand on you during the sales process.
- Why traditional sales approaches turn you into an unpaid consultant.
- How prospects use your proposals to negotiate better deals elsewhere.
- Why most prospecting methods are ineffective.
- How to avoid wasting time preparing proposals that won't win any business.
- Why your challenges with time management might actually be something else.
Casey Coffman of The Coffman Group
Coffman Group is an authorized affiliate of Sandler Sales Institute and one of only 11 Pinnacle level award winners in the worldwide network of 230 Sandler offices.
Coffman Group is recognized as a "Top 5" affiliate of Sandler Training. Entrepreneuer Magazine has ranked Sandler as the No. 1 training company seven times since 1994.
Casey Coffman brings drive, passion and decades of goal-breaking experience to what he and his organization, Coffman Group, Inc., do best: create world-class sales professionals and help CEOs drive lasting growth through training, counsel and ongoing support. Casey is renowned for bringing out the best in managers, CEOs, business owners and sales professionals, while producing huge personal growth in their confidence, courage and conviction.
Casey founded the Coffman Group in 1996 after a 14 year corporate career. He is also a renowned speaker for company and association events.
When & Where
Enterprise Center in Johnson County
Enterprise Center of Johnson County