Presenter: Daniel Vogelzang
In this workshop participants will learn the "Brand Mountain Framework", a core methodology for brand strategy and visioning. Participants will see brand facilitation in action with a client/organization and will be invited to examine their own individual brands throughout the workshop by utilizing the Brand Mountain Framework. We will have a non-profit organization, the Midas Collaborative, as our client, and we’ll observe Daniel facilitating part of the branding framework with them. So you can add “facilitating branding” to your professional toolkit!
There will be a lot of directed time for application within small groups.
- Understand the foundational principals of branding and the Brand Mountain Framework
- Understand how to utilize the framework to advance the brand(ing) and marketing efforts for yourself and/or for your clients or organization
- Experience how the structure of the framework can support facilitation of a brand or visioning offsite
- Understand how to translate the concepts into a structured plan of action
- Learn exercises that help groups to answer key strategic issues such as positioning and Value Proposition
About the Presenter:
Daniel Vogelzgang is an independent consultant delivering workshops, facilitation, brand strategy, design and marketing solutions. He is regularly sought out to facilitate off-site retreats for senior executives from start-ups to large organizations. Daniel's clients include enterprise software firms, non-profits, universities, financial services firms, and consumer brands. Previously, Daniel was a partner of Soldier Design, an influential consumer experience company. Daniel lives with his wife and three children in Reading, MA.
When & Where
Boston Facilitators Roundtable
A dynamic learning network for facilitation & organizational development professionals.