San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
DEVELOPING WEALTH THROUGH ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT
53705 3 HRS CE
A Marketing Strategy for Winning Contracts with the Government and Corporations
The role STRATEGY plays in your success with certifications.
As a Real Estate Professional are you fluent in the details, features, benefits, similarities and differences between Public and Private Sector Certifications. Do you understand the nuts and bolts of Corporate Supplier Diversity and Government Contracting?
At the end of this class as a Real Estate Professional you will:
- Understand application process for NMSDC (MBE), WBENC (WBE), GSA Schedules, DOT DBE
- Know more about marketing your Private and Government Certifications
- Learn pitfalls to look for when assembling certification applications
- Be able to increase chance of submitting successful application the first time
- Walk away with sample applications for GMSDC, DOT DBE, SDVOB
- Know how to use online resources to identify sourcing goals for other agencies
UGA SBDC at Georgia State University
Small Business Development Center
When & Where
EREB, INC. SCHOOL OF REAL ESTATE
EREB School of Real Estate does not refund payments unless we cancel a course. Refunds will not be issued after the class has started. We do not issue transfers.