Actions and Detail Panel
Sat, May 27, 2017, 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM EDT
What Will I Learn?
- Using Webpack to create modules
- Creating a Webpack configuration file
- Using Babel and Webpack to use ES6
- Sourcemaps for debugging
- Loading Images and Fonts
- Compressing assets automatically
- Loading CSS and auto-prefixing
- Hot Module Reloading
- Code Splitting and Optimization with Tree-Shaking
- Using Webpack with React
- Creating a production build for deployment
What will I build?
What will I need to bring?
- Bring a laptop with the latest version of Node.js installed, running latest OSX or Windows
- A terminal/command line tool
- A text editor such as Atom/Sublime
What are the prerequisites?
- Working knowledge of the command line
Lunch will be provided. Please contact us if you have any dietary restrictions.
Refunds for HackerYou workshops will only be given if we are notified 7 days prior to the event.