This five-day course provides a comprehensive understanding of Drupal 8 for developers responsible for full stack development. The procedures throughout the week are introduced step-by-step and then reinforced with practice and challenges. You'll build multiple sites, a custom theme and a few custom modules to meet the needs of a client and reflect on your own experience to take the procedures you learn back into your own work and any new situations you encounter.
This course allows developers to walk through the process of building multiple custom modules and provides techniques and best practices for developing custom functionality to extend the capabilities of Drupal.
Quickly get developers running full speed ahead in Drupa 8l, and convey a full understanding of how Drupal sites are constructed and how the system works.
This course is perfect for those who are:
- Internal development team preparing for delivery of a new Drupal 8 development
- Developer planning to build a new Drupal 8 website
- Developer who is newly responsible for supporting a Drupal 8 website,
- Current Drupal Developer looking to firm up Acquia best practice knowledge for Drupal 8 Certification
Having a basic understanding of the following technologies is helpful, but not required:
- Authoring content using a Content Management system
- Experience with Drupal's administrative interface
- Some HTML, CSS knowledge
- Experience with PHP or other C based programming languages
- Day 1: Site Building
- Day 2: Site Building
- Day 3: Layout & Theming (accelerated)
- Day 4: Module Development
- Day 5: Module Development
Save This Event
When & Where
Promet Source Drupal Training
Promet is dedicated to offering end-to-end Drupal services and, with that in mind, has employed Margaret Plett to lead their new Training Practice. Margaret is known in the Drupal community for delivering excellent public, private, and online Drupal 7 and Drupal 8 training to government, universities, and large corporations across the country.