How can you promote and develop leadership skills and partner with families in your Program?
How can your Program create and sustain an effective Family Advisory Committee?
How can an active Family Advisory Committee enhance your Program's work with families?
For answers to these questions and more, register today for this training.
This is a ELECTIVE TRAINING for the Case Management Certificate Program. More details about the program can be found on our website: http://www.sffsn.org/training
Free Enrollment for Case Management Certification Program: Click Here
You are welcome to participate in any of the trainings individually or to complete the full certificate series.
Whether you are exploring setting up a new Family Advisory Committee (Parent Advisory Committee/ Policy Committee), or seeking to strengthen an existing one, this training will provide staff with the strategies and tools to develop an effective one.
Please Note: Participation in this workshop will prepare Programs to meet the California Standards for Strengthening and Support High Quality Indicator A.1.1 "Program’s design supports partnering with families to have an active role in the development and implementation of Program."
9:00 am Networking, coffee, and breakfast.
9:30 am Training begins promptly.
*Lunch and materials provided.
Who should attend: Managers and Direct service staff who are working family and community leaders, or those who would like to develop a Family Advisory Committee, or Policy Committee.
Key leadership of the Program should participate in order to be able to select and implement a model effectively. Teams are highly encouraged to attend.
- Identify the benefits and challenges of family leadership development
- Hear directly from a family leaders, ways in which families prefer to be engaged in leadership
- Learn key steps to create and sustain a Family Advisory Committee
- Start to create an action plan for Family Advisory Committee Development
- By CREDIT CARD: Register and pay, here on Eventbrite
- By CHECK: Go to our website to download the registration form http://www.sffsn.org/training/ or email email@example.com
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
Note: This policy applies to each ticket purchased for individual participants.
- If you cancel more than 5 days before the training, you will be refunded your registration fee less a $10 cancellation fee.
- If you cancel less than 5 days before the training date, no refund or credit will be given.
- Please email your cancellation request to Ricardo – firstname.lastname@example.org
- SFFSN reserves the right to cancel this training if minimum registration requirements are not met. A refund will be giving to those who are registered.
For questions regarding refunds, registration, or general information regarding how enrollment in the Case Management Certificate, or be added to the training announcement email list, please contact Ricardo Eugenio, Administrative Associate, at (415) 917-3376, or at email@example.com.
For other information regarding SFFSN trainings, contact Dr. Martina Ayala, Director of Training at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When & Where
San Francisco Family Support Network
Founded in 2004, the San Francisco Family Support Network is a unique partnership of the stakeholders in the Family Support field: families, community-based organizations, public departments, and private foundations. SFFSN's mission is to work collectively to achieve quality programs, coordination of resources, and policies that support all San Francisco families. For more information, visit our website at www.sffsn.org.