Hirepalooza 2015 San Francisco
- Science & Technology
- Bespoke at Westfield Mall, San Francisco CA
The DeveloperWeek Hackathon is a 30-hour app-building contest in downtown San Francisco - and is also the official kick-off of DeveloperWeek 2014! The purpose of the hackathon is to give developers, designers, and entrepreneurs the chance to pitch app ideas - form teams - build a prototype of their app - and present to our hackathon judges for a chance to be one of the top 3 hackathon winners who get “incubated” during DeveloperWeek.
Here are the hackathon rules:
- You can prepare wireframes, outlines, or notes but you cannot start any of your design or development until February 15th at 10 AM!
- Teams must consist of at least 1 person but at max 5 people
- Your team and your app will be judged based on 3 criteria: 1) Are you solving a real problem in an interesting way? 2) How well did you present? 3) How much progress did you make on your app?
- If you build using a sponsor’s technology then you are also eligible for the sponsor prize!
DevNetwork is the leading producer of events for the developer and data economy. Our conferences, festivals and summits lead the conversation on innovation as a catalyst for change.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.