San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
In an increasingly complex and diverse working world, ensure you have the necessary skills to interact effectively across cultures:
- Intercultural Competence ranked 4 of top 10 work skills and central to team performance
- INCREASE: negotiation success, productivity, profits, customer satisfaction
- DECREASE: miscommunication, lost revenue, staff turnover
Develop Successful Intercultural Skills to Work Effectively Across Cultures (2-Day Course):
- Define culture and understand better the layers of culture
- Increase your cultural awareness to better understand the impact of cultural differences on your work
- Understand communication styles and know when and how to adjust your own to best effect
- Compare vital cultural differences of specific countries* to help you affectively adjust critical interaction
- Participants will have their own intercultural competence assessed using the Intercultural Development Inventory® (IDI®)* and receive a personalized Development Plan
* The Culture Map uses detailed data of 64 different countries
** The Intercultural Development Inventory® (IDI®) is a questionnaire that assesses intercultural competence—the capability to shift cultural perspective and appropriately adapt behavior to cultural differences and commonalities.
Who should attend?
- Staff of any organization that regularly interact with people across cultures
- Your staff and/or customers are becoming more culturally diverse
- Your work involves multinational assignments or projects and international travel
- Those looking to expand operations/activities beyond national borders
What is included?
- All course materials
- Certificate of Attendance
- Inercultural Development Inventory (IDI) assessment
- Personalized Development Plan
- Premium access the Culture Map
- Lunch and refreshements
About your Trainer:
Wayne Henry, the founder of Henry International Consulting has been active in the International Education and Intercultural Training field for over 20 years. He was born and raised in the USA and then lived in Japan for 8 years, Europe for 14 years, travelling to 40+ countries through his work with various universities and businesses. He has conducted numerous intercultural training sessions throughout his career and has helped hundreds develop effective intercultural skills.
Bespoke training can be provided for any organization in the USA or abroad. The initial consultation is completely free. Contact us to develop your cross-cultural solutions.
Save This Event
When & Where
Henry International Consulting
Henry International Consulting works with companies, organizations, education providers and individuals to develop key intercultural skills to enable successful cross-culture communication and raise cultural awareness to help foster effective relations across cultures. Training and consulting services are tailored to meet specific needs.