2-Day Course Objectives:
- Increase your cultural awareness to better understand the impact of cultural differences
- Understand communication styles and know when and how to adjust your own to best effect
- Define culture and understand better the layers of culture and common tendencies
- Compare aspects of specific countries* you are working with to find key cultural differences
- Participants will have their intercultural competence assessed using the Intercultural Development Inventory® (IDI®)**
* The Culture Map database used includes detailed data of 64 countries
** The Intercultural Development Inventory® (IDI®) assesses intercultural competence—the capability to shift cultural perspective and appropriately adapt behavior to cultural differences and commonalities. It is a 50-item questionnaire that can be completed in 15–20 minutes.
Who should attend?
- Staff of any organization that regularly interact with people across cultures
- Your staff and/or customers are becoming more culturally diverse
- Your work involves multinational assignments or projects and international travel
- Those looking to expand operations/activities beyond national borders
Save This Event
When & Where
Tampa, Florida, USA
University of Phoenix, Temple Terrace
12802 Tampa Oaks Blvd., Ste. 100, Room 118
Henry International Consulting
Henry International Consulting works with companies, organizations, education providers and individuals to develop key intercultural skills and knowledge to enable successful cross-culture communication and raise cultural awareness to help foster effective relations across cultures. Training and consulting services can be tailored to meet specific needs.