Desired Results Developmental Profile (DRDP 2015)
Saturday, January 21, 2017 from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM (PST)
Desired Results Developmental Profile
The DRDP is an observation tool for teachers to record individual progress toward the achievement of four Desired Results for children:
- Children are personally and socially competent.
- Children are effective learners.
- Children show physical and motor competence.
- Children are safe and healthy.
The DRDP lists behaviors that, when fully mastered, would indicate the achievement of these desired results for children. The assessment of children drives the curriculum, which in turn, supports the learning and acquisition of skills in preparation for Kindergarten.
Participants will learn about:
- The terms and layout of the revised DRDP 2015
- Using the DRDP to document children’s growth
- Building a toolkit to implement the DRDP
NOTE: Registration is 8:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.
Save This Event
When & Where
Raising Quality Together (RQT): Sacramento County's QRIS
Raising Quality Together: Sacramento County’s Quality Rating and Improvement System (QRIS) is a recognition and improvement system designed to engage early learning centers and family child care homes in a continuous quality improvement journey within the QRIS matrix. Raising Quality Together (RQT) and its partners support early learning programs’ growth with research-based professional development, assessment, mentoring, and resources.