Designers of Distinction Finalists Announced!
The luncheon awards will take place at the San Francisco Design Center Galleria Atrium on Thursday, February 16, 2017 at 12 noon. Over 180 Bay Area interior designers were nominated by the San Francisco Design Center showrooms for six coveted awards: the very best in Residential | Traditional, Residential | Transitional, Residential | Contemporary, Residential | Creative Spaces, Hospitality/Contract/Office/Retail, and Designer to Watch.
The finalists in each category are:
RESIDENTIAL | TRADTIONAL
· William Anderson, William Anderson Interiors, Inc.
· Douglas Durkin, Douglas Durkin Design
· Andrew Fisher and Jeffry Weisman, Fisher Weisman
· David Kensington, David Kensington & Associates
· Laura Martin Bovard, LMB Interiors
RESIDENTIAL | TRANSITIONAL
· Lisa Carey-Lamb, Lamb Partners, LLC
· Jennifer Macdonald, Jennifer Robin Interiors
· Marie Peterson, Chelsea Court Designs
· Suzanne Tucker, Tucker & Marks
· Palmer Weiss, Palmer Weiss Interior Design
RESIDENTIAL | CONTEMPORARY
· BAMO, Inc.
· Candace Cavanaugh, Candace Cavanaugh Interiors
· Jennifer Jones, Niche Interiors
· Matthew Leverone, Leverone Design
· Eche Martinez
RESIDENTIAL | CREATIVE SPACES
· Allison Bloom, Dehn Bloom Design
· Jennifer Wundrow and Heather Brock, Nest Design
· Nicole Hollis, NICOLEHOLLIS
· Beth Martin, Martin Group
· Tineke Triggs, Artistic Designs for Living
· Rachel Fischback, BraytonHughes Design Studio
· Antonio Martins, Antonio Martins Interior Design
· Joszi Meskan, Joszi Meskan Associates
· Tim Murphy, Tim Murphy Design Associates
· Kristi Will, Kristi Will Design
DESIGNER TO WATCH
· Alison Damonte, Alison Damonte Design
· Brad Krefman, BK Interior Design
· Emilie Munroe, Studio Munroe
· Lauren Nelson, Lauren Nelson Design
· Ian Stallings, Ian Stallings Design
Join Master of Ceremonies Michael Boodro, Editor-in-Chief of ELLE DECOR as we honor and celebrate all Bay Area designers by attending the awards luncheon.Tickets are $75 each ($700 for a table of 10) and can be purchased here.