As we know, design is highly demanded by startups and larger companies. Design has become the biggest differentiator among the slew of companies that are being created. However, do we as designers truly understand why? Does startups even know why? These are just a few of the questions we'll discuss with some of the most gifted designers in the startup eco-system.
Designers & Startups featured several amazing designers who are working at a startup or have founded their own. The panel includes:
- Ryan Ford, previously at deviantART as creative director, now at PivotShare as lead designer.
- Danny Trinh whose work is legendary in the valley as the product designer at Path.
- Sebastian De With is an icon. Ironically, one of the best icon designers. He previously worked at Apple, HP and Mozilla.
- Jason Culbertson is an entrepreneur, strategist and creative director at Yammer.
- Victor Mathieux is co-founder at Everest and fittingly, they're both rising stars in the design and startup world.
- Garrett Gee is a designer and founder of Scan, a venture funded startup.
When & Where
TheGlint are experimental art experiences that facilitate meaningful conversations for deeper, human connections.