Actions and Detail Panel
Designated Safeguarding Lead Training (Level 3) – Advanced Safeguarding and...
Mon 5 June 2017, 09:30 – 16:00 BST
Advanced Safeguarding Children for Designated Safeguarding Leads (previously known as the Level 3)
This one day course is in line with Ofsted’s new safeguarding children briefing for section 5 inspectors (January 2015), Ofsted Inspection Framework (2015) & Working Together to Safeguard Children (2015), Keeping Children Safe in Education (2016).
Duration - 1 day (9.30AM – 3.45PM)
Cost - £295.00 + VAT (includes a 200 page electronic pack with key resources from the day, training activities, self-evaluation tools, links to our training videos & ongoing support)
· Required by OFSTED to be taken every 2 years
· 100% school focussed
· Enables the holder to deliver Level 2 training (with appropriate experience)
· Includes up to date guidance & training on statutory duties relating to Prevent, Female Genital Mutilation & Child Sexual Exploitation
· Rated by OFSTED inspectors specialising in Safeguarding as excellent on 3 occasions & 99% of attendees rate this course either very good or excellent
· Attendees qualify for a further 10% off our online training packages for your school
If you prefer to be invoiced print off a booking form here Booking Form or call or email should you need further information
Tel: 0208 355 6834 or 07970 977241