Actions and Detail Panel
DESIGN TRENDS 2017
Tue, March 28, 2017, 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM PDT
ASID Pasadena is excited to present DESIGN TRENDS 2017 our annual design expo reimagined to be more robust and beneficial for our design professionals, as well as educational and entertaining for our design consumers. This year DESIGN TRENDS 2017 is open to the public!! The afternoon includes Industry Partner Exhibits, Seminars and CEUs, Cocktails & Appetizers, Live Music, Networking, and more! The full line up is capped by our sensational keynote speaker and celebrity designer Joe Ruggiero of The Ruggiero Collection. Help us celebrate design as we discuss the trends of 2017.
All are welcome to this fabulous event so be sure to invite your colleagues and clients. We look forward to seeing you there.
To learn more about Joe Ruggiero, visit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWjVOdF9gWY
4:00 - 7:00 pm Event Opens - Exhibitor Booths and Displays
5:00 - 6:00 pm Seminars for Public, CEU's for Design and Trade Members
- More Money, More Profit - by K. Sheldon, Business of Design businessofdesign.com
- Working with A Designer Open Forum - ASID Pasadena Chapter Designers
6:00 - 7:00 pm Cocktails & Appetizers - Networking
7:00 - 7:45 pm Design Trends 2017 presentation by Joe Ruggiero and Sunbrella
7:45 - 8:00 pm Closing Address and Dismissal
EXHIBITORS TABLE INFORMATION
Exhibitor tables will be available for $200.00 for members. Price includes (1) table 72” x 36”, up to (2) chairs and table cloth. Non-members are invitied to exhibit as well although prerference will be given to ASID members first. The non-member fee is $700 and dependent on availability.
When you support ASID Pasadena, you contribute to the education, knowledge sharing, advocacy, community building, and outreach, as we strive to advance the interior design profession and celebrate the power of design to positively change peeple's lives. By sponsoring DESIGN TRENDS 2017 you will gain additional exposure and recognition for your business in Pasadena's thriving design community at the level that best suits your needs.
Design Trendsetter Sponsor - $250 member, $750 non-member
- Company name and logo on a special Thank You page of the ASID Pasadena website and Event Emails.
- Exhibitor table at Event and admission of up to (2) guests.
- Acknowledgment in the ASID Pasadena newsletter
- Identification on Exhibitor Booth and Name Tag of Sponsorship Level
Design Innovator Sponsor - $500 member, $1,000 non-member
- All the above plus
- One complimentary E-Blast promoting your business to the membership
Design Leader Sponsor - $1,500 member, $2,000 non-member
- All the above plus
- Two additional E-Blasts promoting your business to the membership
- Admission of up to 4 guests
- Special Recognition on the ASID Pasadena website for 6 months, including company logo linking to your website.
Design Benefactor Sponsor - $2,500 member, $3,000 non-member
- Table at the Design Trends Expo in Location of your Choice
- Admission of up to 6 guests
- Special Recognition at the Design Expo and Opportunity to Address Guests during Cocktail Hour
- Special Recognition on the ASID Pasadena Website for 12 months, including a company logo linking to your website
- Priority Booking to host a Monthly Mixer of ASID
- Quarterly E-Blast
To pledge your support or discuss which level of sponsorship best suits your business, contact email@example.com .
Can I attend if I am not an ASID member?
Yes. Everyone is welcomed to attend and participate. This event is created to benefit the design professional, the design student and the design afficianado alike.
How can I find out more about becoming an Exhibitor or Sponsor?
Please contact the ASID Pasadena office at 626-795-6898 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the Design Trends 2017 Exhibitor/Sponsor Packet. You can also download it by visiting our website at www.aisdpasadena.org.
What are my parking options for the event?
Free parking is available on site and in adjacent lots. Street parking is also available.
Will I need to register for the Seminars of CEU's?
Yes. Once you have registered for Design Trends 2017 you will receive information on the seminars and how to register before the event.
Will I need to be present for the entire event?
No. You are free to come and go during the event.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
How can I contact the organizer with any additional questions?
For additional information please contact
ASID Pasadena Office, Annette Balassanian, Chapter Administrator
1000 E. Walnut Street, Suite 108, Pasadena, CA 91106