Design For Additive Manufacturing Workshop
Explore the latest additive design concepts and production part applications with a focus on Fused Depostition Modeling (FDM) and Laser Sintering (LS).
Join us for a 2-day interactive training where you’ll learn the details and advantages of additive manufacturing solutions, engage in in-depth discussions about new applications and participate in a hands-on workshop.
Who should attend?
- Product Engineers
- Manufacturing Engineers
- Materials & Process Engineers
- Tooling Engineers
- Program Managers & Supervisors
Both 1 and 2-day courses available!
Day 1: 9:00AM - 5:30PM (Lunch provided)
- 9:00AM-9:30AM Welcome
- 9:30AM-10:00AM Selecting the Right Technology
- 10:00AM-10:30AM Additive Manufacturing (AM) Workflow
- 10:30AM-11:00AM FDM Technology, Materials & Production Applications
- 11:00AM-11:30AM LS Technology, Materials & Production Applications
- 11:30AM-12:00PM Post Processing Workshop
- 1:00PM-2:30PM Post Processing Workshop (Hands-on exercise) (continued)
- 2:30PM-3:00PM Intro to Design for Additive Manufacturing (DFAM) Guidelines
- 3:00PM-3:45PM DFAM Principles: FDM
- 3:45PM-4:30PM DFAM Principles: LS
- 4:30PM-5:30PM Additive Manufacturing Facility Tour (Optional)
Day 2: 9:00AM-4:30PM (Lunch provided)
- 9:00AM-10:00AM Thermoforming
- 10:00AM-11:00AM Composite Tooling
- 11:00AM-12:00PM Jigs & Fixtures
- 1:00PM-2:30PM Urethanes
- 2:30PM-3:30PM Production Applications (In-Depth Discussion)
- 3:30PM-4:30PM Developing Production Specifications and Considerations for AM Parts
The seminar is limited to an intimate setting of 25 registrants, so register quickly to reserve your spot! Purchase your day 1 only ticket for $900 or your 2-day ticket for $1650.
Register now to reserve your spot!
Stratasys Direct Manufacturing will also offer a Direct Metal Laser Sintering (DMLS) seminar in Texas, summer 2017.