San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Frustrated over bad experiences like long queue lines, traffic, inconsiderate services and terrible product design? Want to do something about it? Want to help design for a better Philippines?
In 2014, we brought speakers like Whitney Hess in Manila to talk about User Experience Design and the Design Career path. In 2017, we would like to make it more meaningful for you as we bring new speakers that will talk about UX from the international scene.
The theme for this year is “Design for a better Philippines.” It will be at the Globe Tower 32nd Street, Taguig, Metro Manila, on May 19-20, 2017.
Here's a peek at our speakers and their topics:
- User Research at the Speed of Business by Paul Sherman
- Game User Experience Satisfaction Scale by Mikki Phan
- Enterprise Software UX Engagement Model by Carolyn Weiner
- State of UX in Asia by Ben Kim
- Data Visualization in Healthcare IT by Jen Teves
- Stepping Into our Users' Worlds by Samantha Yuen
- Case Studies in Deploying FinTech Applications by Lorenzo Villalon
The event will also offer ample networking opportunities with UX professionals and designers to foster innovation and collaboration. UXPHCONF2017 is one of the most afforable UX conferences in the region.
What are you waiting for? Register today!