Friday September 18, 2015: 5:00PM - 11:00PM Panels and After-party!
- Jason Mante, Head of UX at Vine
- S. Atyia Martin, Chief Resilience Officer, City of Boston
- Gorham Palmer, Creative Director, IBM
- Ric Grefe, Executive Director of AIGA
- Shane Landry, Principal Design of Cortana, Microsoft
- Nondini Naqui, CEO of Society of Grownups
- Sharpen your UX skills at workshops by Cantina, C Space and more.
- Connect with the broader design community in breakfast roundtables.
- Expose yourself to design fields you'd never considered, like interaction design for robots.
- Meet thought leaders in an intimate conference setting -- hang out with the speakers!
Anyone graduating in 2015 or currently enrolled in a full-time program can receive a student discount.
To receive the discount code, Tweet "Hey @dxboston send me the #dxb2015 student discount code".
Student discounts cannot be applied after purchase.
Cancellation / Refund Policy
Design Exchange Boston (DxB) will refund 75% of registration fee for cancellations received by 5:00pm two (2) business days prior to the event. Regrettably, no refunds will be made after this deadline.
The event will be videotaped and photographed. Content gathered at the event may be used commercially, and by attending the event you will be giving DxBoston your consent to be recorded for this purpose.
DxB reserves the right to cancel or postpone an event, at any time, and for any reason. In the event that a cancellation or postponement occurs the following policies shall apply:
If the event is postponed due to reasons beyond DxB's control, the event will be scheduled to a later date. Date, time, and place to be determined. If you are not able to attend on the new date of the event, a complete refund will be issued to attendees who have paid for that event.
When an event is canceled because of DxB's own decision and not due to reasons beyond their control, a complete refund will be issued to attendees who have paid for that event. The sole compensation for cancellation or other remedies shall not exceed the event registration fee. No other refunds shall be provided.
DxB is organized by the Boston chapter of AIGA, the professional association for design. AIGA Boston is a 501.c3 organization.
Have questions about Design Exchange Boston 2015? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
When & Where
Design Exchange Boston (DxB)
DxB is an innovation conference celebrating the impact of design. DxB is produced by AIGA Boston, the professional association for design.